Skip to main content

Iem Major Rio: Harry Styles fans camp at Jeunesse Arena waiting for show in December

The Champions Stage of IEM Rio Major de Counter-Strike: Global Offensive began this Thursday (10) and runs until November 13 in Barry the Tijuana. Until then, the audience that appeared during the four days of the event came across tents at the entrance of iton Harry Style's cords are camping in front of Tennessee Arena while waiting for the singer's show on December 8, just under one Tournament month.

Harry

This is a common action taken by fans of artists-especially international-to be able to stay in the show's grid. MGG azil came across four women camping waiting for Harry Styles at the end of the first day of Champions Stage and talked iefly with them.

One of the 15-year-old interviewees explained that she and her friends have been in this place of place since June this year. With a lot of humor, he said he feels well humiliated by a bald when he goes through the situation.

Mariana San some, 24, said that the relay is possible because from the beginning they have a large group through which they organize who will be in place a day and shift. We are dividing: Who can come in the morning comes in the morning, just like in the afternoon. Going to a few.

Renata Florencio, 19, said she knows what is going on by Tennessee arena in recent days: a game event, specifically from Counter-Strike. Of course CS Fans: GO would not miss the opportunity to go to them to ask the reason for the tents. While MGG azil interviewed them, two men who were in the major tried to join them and even took pictures together.

Ana Clara de Souza, also 19, said it is quiet to deal with the crowd that appears out of nowhere wanting to understand why they are there: It's very good, most people who spoke to us are well-educated. Came a lot of people.

In the end, two of Harry Styles fans even went to talk and take a picture with the influencer and streamer André Tiburci0 Rossetti, who was autographs at the end of the event. But for us, they confessed that they had no idea who it was.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Filter more details about Modern Warfare 2 Multiplayer

These last weeks have been full of leaks related to Call of Duty, specifically, to the new delivery that will debut at the end of this year and that it will apparently be a sequel to the Reboot of Modern Warfare. Again Tom Henderson, reliable insider of the saga, has revealed additional details related to your history and multiplayer section. Through the channel of YouTube of him, Henderson published a video where he reveals several details about MW 2. As it had been rumored before, this new delivery would possibly be set at Latin America Because the main antagonists will be the drug cartels, but Henderson did not offer many details about it. As for the Multiplayer section, Henderson said all the original operators, weapons and maps of the Modern Warfare reboot will be back for this new version, however, he did not say exactly how they would be implemented. On the other hand, he also mentioned a play mode similar to Escape from Markov, which would have his own map but eventuall

It is informed that Call of Duty will launch three more games in PlayStation after the acquisition of Xbox

Xbox is acquiring Activision Blizzard, which means that it will soon be owner Obligations and the studies that do games. That said, Obligations still, it is reported, has a future in PlayStation, but it may not be for much longer. According to a new Bloomberg report, the following called the duty is new called duty: Modern War of Infinity Ward that will be launched this fall. According to reports, it will be available at PlayStation. Duty of duty 2023 is reported that it is a new game of coverts developer, Trey arch. Apparently, it will also be on the PlayStation consoles. In 2023, the next iteration of called duty: war zone according to reports, it will also be launched. It will also be at the PlayStation consoles, according to the report, and may be the last launch there, since the report notes that Xbox has not decided whether future deliveries beyond this will be launched in the PlayStation consoles. The report also adds that Xbox is not sure if the annual releases will cont

`Skull & Bones' joint director, ubiquita leaves

Ubisoft's Open World Maritime Battle Game 'Skull & Bonds' I met again. In July 2020, the result of developing the results of the development of the development is completely discarded and to make it from the beginning. Soft left. This news was known through the linked in Henri. Goodbye FBI Soft! Today, I will start a new exciting adventure, he said, Goodbye FBI Soft! In the last 2017 E3, the first Scull & Bonds, which was first released, is a new IP centered on the maritime of the maritime contents that received a popular maritime content that was popular in the Assassin's Creed Series and 4 pieces. At the time of the first publication, the Gamer of Gamers who enjoyed the Gamer, of course, as well as the gamer, of course, as well as the gamer, of course, has been focused on the gamers. However, the new news of 'Scull & Bonds' was not heard by the opening of the game play in E3 in 2018. It is only news that the news that is listening to the news